Chechen Students

  • AlijajM@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      Does anyone know if there are any Chechen students studying in the UK, or if
      there is any type of Chechen student group in the UK?

      If there is no such kind of group would anyone be interested in creating one?

      Muhamet J. Alijaj

    • chechen_eagle <chechen_eagle@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
        I know there 3 Chechen students, one of them is from Jordan. But I do
        not know anything about group, and would they like to create it.