Lawsuit for Putin

  • Fehim Tastekin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      Lawsuit for Putin

      01.11.2002
      A lawsuit at The Hague �nternational Court of Justice is underway for the Russian President Vladimir Putin for his responsibility in ordering the use of poison gas of unknown nature in last week's hostage operation in a Moscow movie house.

      A group of plaintiffs presented their documents today to The Prosecutor General of �stanbul and requested their lawsuit for Putin to be forwarded to The Hague �nternational Court of Justice thru the auspices of The Turkish Ministry of Justice.

      The group of plaintiffs including The President of The Caucasus Foundation Mehdi N�zhet �etinba�, President of The Caucasus-Chechen Culture Association Ali Yand�r, United Caucasus Association President Nail S�nmez, Dagestan Culture Association President �zden Uner, Mazlum-Der �stanbul Branch President Ahmet Mercan, and IHH President B�lent Y�ld�r�m are some of the plaintiffs. 9 plaintiffs have placed lawsuit against the Russian President Putin. The plaintiffs are accusing Putin for using banned chemical weapons in Chechnya and for arbitrary killings and for mass slaughter of innocent civilian population and for excessive use of force and for torturing defenseless civilians in Chechnya. Plaintiffs are asking for Putin's trial and get the maximum punishment for his crimes.

      Putin caught on the job

      President of The Caucasus Foundation Mehdi N�zhet �etinba� stated that the same kind of Moscow chemicals are used in Chechnya and have resulted with the disability of thousands of people in Chechnya. This very same gas has caught Putin on the job in the Moscow movie house last week. Agency Caucasus

      http://www.kafkas.org.tr/english/Ajans/2002/kasim/01.11.2002_Lawsuit_for_Putin.htm

    • sschange
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
        I am wondering how it will go...

        Unfortunately, plantiffs are not trustworthy,
        since Turkey obviously has special intrests there.
        Last paragraph is plane hoax.

        -- In chechnya-sl@y..., "Fehim Tastekin" <fehimtastekin@k...> wrote:
        > Lawsuit for Putin
        >
        > 01.11.2002
        > A lawsuit at The Hague Ýnternational Court of Justice is underway
        for the Russian President Vladimir Putin for his responsibility in
        ordering the use of poison gas of unknown nature in last week's
        hostage operation in a Moscow movie house.

        > A group of plaintiffs presented their documents today to The
        Prosecutor General of Ýstanbul and requested their lawsuit for Putin
        to be forwarded to The Hague Ýnternational Court of Justice thru the
        auspices of The Turkish Ministry of Justice.

        > The group of plaintiffs including The President of The Caucasus
        Foundation Mehdi Nüzhet Çetinbaþ, President of The Caucasus-Chechen
        Culture Association Ali Yandýr, United Caucasus Association President
        Nail Sönmez, Dagestan Culture Association President Özden Uner,
        Mazlum-Der Ýstanbul Branch President Ahmet Mercan, and IHH President
        Bülent Yýldýrým are some of the plaintiffs. 9 plaintiffs have placed