we need to know

  • Pablo Ilimsk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2002
      Salam aleykum
      HELLO my name is Pablo
      I´m from Spain.
      I can say certainly that Spain ,all Europe probably
      has forgotten Chechnya tragedy and russian abuses.
      There is an absolute lack of information.The people
      believes allthe things that newspapers and Tv says but
      in this ocassion nobody seems to be interested in this
      war:USA tells the orders and Europe obbeys and now it
      seems that Russia is the new fiend of americans:they
      have the money so they are the boss.The sad reality is
      that there´s no news about Chechnya anymore.Nobody
      remember the war 94-96 and we all believe that the war
      is over because Russia is no interested in this
      information and our governments are very busy thinking
      in the oil pacts to take a decision and to discuss
      with russian government.
      I feel that the real new war is about the possesion of
      news and we are totally manipulated:very few people in
      my country knnows tha t Chechnya exists.
      I can't do anything but try to talk and to write to
      the people i know sending all the information in
      chechnya -short list
      I hope that one day Chechen people will be free and
      get their independence .

      Copa del Mundo de la FIFA 2002
      El único lugar de Internet con vídeos de los 64 partidos.
      ¡Apúntante ya! en http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/es/