Russian aircraft continues to bomb southern areas of the Chechen Republic

  • Shamil Aslan Ariyev
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Published at: 2001-12-01 11:47:00
      Russian aircraft continues to bomb southern areas of
      the Chechen Republic
      �MARSHO� - Chechnya
      As our correspondent reports russian helicopters Mi-24
      have put bombing attacks on several settlements on the
      south of the Chechen Republic during the last day. As
      it is informed, to massed bombardment have undergone
      Itum-Kalinsky and Vedensky districts, and also one of
      the sites of Argunsky gorge. The data on victims among
      the civilians is not yet known.

      =====
      Shamil SzaAri
      The Silent Strider
      "Dolijnarg cieqdakqalas"
      [Dzochar Dudajew]
      "Mnie tu nie ma i nie bylo mnie w Groznym"
      [Tatus]

      http://shopping.yahoo.com