Re: Russian sources: Female suicide bomber identity known

  • emmil kasaev
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2001
      Gadjiev was a murderer similar to Gestapo like scums. Gestapo should have
      got the same treatment from the people they terrorized. To me and to many
      Chechens this woman is a hero. Russians used to make up suiside bombers who
      were pilots and just so komsomol members to inspire Soviet "mob" to rise and
      fight the fashists who were no different from local commies. Chechens do not
      need fairy tale Ilya Muromets, we have people ready to sacrifice their lives
      to free our land of the scourge of the earth. I am sorry it took a woman's
      life to wound the "fashist". I am sure she was a good woman who had nurtured
      hopes to be a good wife and a good mother. Gajiev like fashist led by Putin
      with the support of the "civilized" world have pushed this woman and many
      other Chechen men and women to sacrifice their lives and hopes for the sake
      of the future of their people. Such people now are loosely called
      terrorists. this is the twenty first century - no different from any other
      in its brutality and lack of common sense.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
        --- In chechnya-sl@y..., marius@s... wrote:
        > 2001-11-30 13:01
        >
        > FEMALE SUICIDE BOMBER IDENTITY KNOWN
        >
        > GROZNY, 30 November. /From RIA Novosti/. In Urus Martan, 40km from
        > the capital, law enforcement agencies have established the identity
        > of the female suicide bomber who attacked the region's military
        > commandant Gaidar Gajiyev yesterday.
        >
        > It was disclosed to RIA Novosti by a local internal affairs source
        > that, the female was a local resident and widow of a former member of
        > an armed group. According to the source her husband was killed during
        > an operation in Dagestan.
        >
        > The informant refused to name the woman, stating it could harm the
        > investigation in establishing identities of other participants of
        > this terrorist act.
        >
        > In Urus Martan on Friday in connection with the suicide, a special
        > operation will be carried out to inspect passports and search for
        > weapons and militants. Additional restrictions will not be introduced,
        > it was stated.
        >
        > A young woman, between 25-30 years, loaded with explosives approached
        > the military commandant who together with his guards was heading for
        > his office. She spoke to him and an explosion followed. Gaidar
        > Gajiyev the region's military commandant was seriously injured.
        > One member of the commandant's company was killed and two others were
        > seriously injured. All have been hospitalised.

        15-years-old girl revenged on General Gadzhiev

        [20:56; 30.11] Nazran, RUSSIA. On November 29, military commandant
        of Urus-Martan Region and General Geidar Gadzhiev (a native of
        Daghestan) was severely injured in the central part of Urus-Martan by
        the explosion set up by a kamikaze female. As a PRIMA correspondent
        found out, General Gadzhiev "notorious for his murderous crimes" was
        attempted on by some identified 15-year-old girl, who tried to
        revenge upon the General for murder of her three brothers.

        As local observers said, the accident happened in the afternoon near
        the commandant's office gates. The girl from Urus-Martan approached
        the commandant with some confidential matter and asked the people
        around to break up. The next moment an explosion set off , which
        struck dead a Russian military man as well as the girl herself. Being
        severely injured, Gadzhiev was hospitalized in Hankala. According to
        some reports, he lost his eyesight.

        Reports collected by the PRIMA correspondent say that Gadzhiev is
        responsible for deaths of several detained Chechens. So, on November
        8, the Urus-Martan commandant's office officers abducted Havazhi and
        Havazhi Baudi Musaev brothers (30 and 22 respectively). The next day
        their dead bodies were thrown out of the commandant's office. After
        being checked up, it turned out that their bodies were covered with a
        lot of torture marks.
        PRIMA News Agency[377-2001-11-30-Chech]