Traitor "Sulap" executed in Alhan-Kala

  • RadieBunn@smsu.edu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2001
      MARSHO» - August 31, 2001 Chechnya
      By a verdict of the Shariah court an employee of the russian FSB
      alias "Sulap" was arrested and executed yesterday, in Alhan-Kala
      settlement, Liquidation of the nation traitor was carried out by the
      mujahideen from the subunit which has been specially created for the
      elimination of the nation traitors, at the group "Bagram". As it is
      informed, "hunting" for this nation traitor has been conducted for a
      long time, however he was captured in the settlement Alhan-Kala,
      during a visit to the relatives
    • Mark!
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2001
        RadieBunn@... wrote:

        > MARSHO» - August 31, 2001 Chechnya
        > By a verdict of the Shariah court an employee of the russian
        > FSB
        > alias "Sulap" was arrested and executed yesterday

        I'm just curious to know the workings of the Shariah justice
        system. Did this "Sulap" have a trial or was he executed rights
        after his arrest? Was he represented by defense counsel? Were
        his accusers subject to cross examination? How many levels of
        appeal are there after a verdict of the Shariah Court?

        Mark L

      • RPG
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2001
          >> MARSHOť - August 31, 2001 Chechnya
          >> By a verdict of the Shariah court an employee of the russian
          >> FSB
          >> alias "Sulap" was arrested and executed yesterday
          >
          > I'm just curious to know the workings of the Shariah justice
          > system. Did this "Sulap" have a trial or was he executed rights
          > after his arrest? Was he represented by defense counsel? Were
          > his accusers subject to cross examination? How many levels of
          > appeal are there after a verdict of the Shariah Court?

          A procedure of executing the traitors by the Resistance during a WWII:
          - two people knock a door
          - third one opens from inside
          - one identify him and says: "In the name of [ex: Republic of Poland]
          you were sentenced to death"
          - second one shoots the third guy dead
          - they run away.

          The martial law.

          ---
          NAJWIEKSZY W POLSCE POKAZ SZTUCZNYCH OGNI.!!!KONCERTY, LASERY, ZABAWA!!!!
          Miedzynarodowy Festiwal Ognia, Swiatla i Dzwieku-Ogrodzieniec Ruiny Zamku
          01 wrzesnia 2001 http://www.festiwalognia.kki.pl
          ---