In last 7 days
Love the SCA? Love garb? Can't afford cotton velvet, 100% linen or have the sewing skills to make a tudor gown? Don't know a cotehardie from a houppelande? Well, the T-tunic is a very versatile, easy to make and lovely garment. Come and learn how to garb on the cheap and easy!
- Society for Creative Anachronism
- Mar 13, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses