Cheap wood shelter

  • Blane Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 1999
      Hi all. I have just installed an outside wood fired boiler and I want to
      build some kind of cheap shelter for the wood supply that will be close to
      the furnace. I have access to a lot of pine and a bit of cedar and I thought
      I might be able to build something with just logs and maybe I could get
      fancy and peel them. I can't quite visualize how the frame work should look
      though. Does anyone have any ideas?

      Thanks......Blane.