Hoop barns / shelters

  • Farmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 1999
      There is at least one brand of these that uses a pipe
      the full length of both sides of the building inside of a
      full length sewn hem instead of "D" rings or sewn on straps.
      Does anyone know which brand it is ?
      I was going to look at the Indiana State Fair monday but
      all that was there was a brand (I forget which one) that is
      held down by "D" rings.

      --
      farmer

      Owner - Cheap Power e-mail list at: