Re: [cheap-shelters] Barn

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2002
      At 11:08 PM 12/13/02 -0500, Camilla wrote:

      >Anyone have any good barn ideas that a 43 year old woman might be able to
      >handle alone or with minimal hired help? I guess I could hire it all out but
      >I am stubborn and foolish and have to try to do everything myself..

      I'd take a look at what farmer wrote about his barn (in the archives) not
      too long ago. Next I'd go to the library and check out a couple of books on
      pole barns.
      FWIW, up here pole barns are relatively cheap and they put them up fast. As
      a DIY project using store bought trusses, it would be about as easy as
      anything.

      Rob
      becidaa@...
      Northern Minnesota, USA