MegaTrader Stock Report

  • sherry-heath768@grabthatman.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2007
      COLD CHAIN MANAGEMENT STOCK..
      Symbol: TFZP
      Price: .11
      LOOK AT THE CHART!!! READ THE NEWS!!
      DO YOU KNOW THIS INDUSTRY? THE POTENTIAL?
      WATCH IT LIKE A HAWK FRIDAY!!!
      ______________
      Information herein may contain forward looking statements within
      the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
      the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to
      projections of future events. Don't rely on them. This company doesn't report.
      Past performance isn't indicative of future results. We received 300,000 free
      trading shares and $1,000 from a third party, not an officer, director
      or affiliate. We have sold 186,000 shares and purchased 16,000 shares in the market
      at .12. We intend to sell all 130,000 shares we have left now, which could cause the
      stock to go down. This company has: no revenue in its most recent quarter, nominal cash,
      an accumulated deficit and a reliance on loans from related parties. It is not a revenue
      producing company. These factors raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going
      concern. This is high risk stock. This report shall not be taken as investment advice or
      solicitation. Read the company's information statement now.