Use This Loophole To Slash Your Bills!

  • ESQUIRE MAGAZINE
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 10:36 AM
      Use This Loophole To Slash Your Bills!
      As amazing as it may sound many people do not realize how easy it is to LEGALLY
      stop paying for their groceries! This is how the one hour television show began
      for the company whose website is at:
      http://supermarketcouponsavings.com I thought it was very interesting and
      decided to check it out. I am very skeptical by nature so the first thing I
      did
      was check out the company. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and found
      that
      the company has had no complaints lodged against them, I also contacted Paypal
      who has verified this company. They told me that they verified the company's
      licenses, bank accounts and other paperwork indicating to them that the company
      is legitimate. Then I started asking co-workers and friends about this program
      and to my surprise 6 out of the 10 people that I spoke with were already using
      this program. They told me how pleased they were with it and how much money
      they
      had saved and are currently saving. So I decided to sign up for this program
      on
      4/2/12. On 4/9/12 I received my complete sampler membership package and the
      fun
      began. Using their program and the free lifetime membership that it includes
      went to the supermarket ready to make a killing. The cashier rang up my grocery
      bill and it came out to $239.87 then I presented her with the coupons I received
      from this program and I saved $223.38 - my final bill was only $16.49! The
      cashier wasn't the only one shocked. This program has changed my life!