      To: charlestonunderwaterhockey@yahoogroups.com
      From: msgoodrich@...
      Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 14:23:34 -0700
      Subject: Re: [charlestonunderwaterhockey] The Krays are at the Blue Bar on Folly Beach tonight, one night only. 9-12p.

      Hi Michelle:
      It was a good time on Folly last night. Hope all is well up north!

      Matt

      On Friday, October 25, 2013 4:53 PM, Michelle Chavez <michelle29439@...> wrote:

      matt
      Congratulations!  I wish I was still there to see you guys play without having to do a long drive back!
      Have fun!!

      Michelle

      To: charlestonunderwaterhockey@yahoogroups.com
      From: msgoodrich@...
      Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:27:35 -0700

      The Krays are at the Blue Bar on Folly Beach tonight, one night only. 9-12p.

      Matt

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic