PookeyPookiePooky

  • charlax.hice
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007

       PookeyPookiePooky
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
       A name what is in a name a confidence we have with no other person on this earth a nickname given to mean something only to the one who hears it so sweet in ear so loud though spoken soft so nice though looked at by someone who does not knoe the care involved beware they laugh and scorn us there they deride the love they snide the things the very things we love the world at large is dumb they only needed love oh pookey eye love ewe oh pookie please stay mine ooh poOky so sublime.