Ives and Copland: A Listener's Guide

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Anyone have any thoughts on this book?

      http://www.amadeuspress.com/books/index.cfm?do=details&ID=734&ORI=N

      I didn't know about it until just a moment ago, when I stumbled across info
      about it on the Web. Apparently, it was published about 6 months ago.

    • Kirk McElhearn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        On Jun 1, 2005, at 10:10 PM, Scott Mortensen wrote:

        > Anyone have any thoughts on this book?
        >
        > http://www.amadeuspress.com/books/index.cfm?do=details&ID=734&ORI=N
        >
        > I didn't know about it until just a moment ago, when I stumbled
        > across info
        > about it on the Web. Apparently, it was published about 6 months ago.

        I have the Hurwitz book on Mahler, and think it's quite good - it's
        not exactly the same series, but it's from the same publisher...
        However, the fact that the Concord doesn't seem to be in it makes it
        less interesting, doesn't it?

        Kirk

        Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France