Short piece about Charlie...

  • Kirk McElhearn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      Scott Mortensen contributed a short piece about Charles Ives to my
      forthcoming iPod and iTunes book. Unfortunately, it was a bit too late, so
      it didn't make the cut. (For this edition - my editor has me planning a
      second edition already.)

      So, Scott has allowed me to put it up on my web site. Check it out, if
      you're interested: http://www.mcelhearn.com

      You might find other articles of interest...

      Best,

      Kirk

      Forthcoming book: iPod/iTunes Garage
      Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France