And Bob --

  • leehlt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2004
      -- some guy named Carter smoething called here asking if I had your
      phone# --

      hahar -- did you work at the new building at Perkin-Elmer?

      Wooldrige! That's where I got this -- I have a copy of the book some
      too --

      Roswell? It give me hope that someday I'll get outta here too --
    • Bob Zeidler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2004
        > -- some guy named Carter smoething called here asking if I
        had your phone# --

        ------------------------

        LOLOL! I've been expecting his call ever since I wrote that review.

        -----------------------

        > hahar -- did you work at the new building at Perkin-Elmer?

        -----------------------

        Actually, I was in Wilton, in a division called the Optical
        Operations Directorate, which made "small" optics in support of
        the Scientific Instrument Group and the Semiconductor
        Instrument Group (and some smaller optics for the Large Optics
        Facility in Danbury). Lucky me! P-E was in its crash-and-burn
        mode then.

        > Wooldrige! That's where I got this -- I have a copy of the book
        some too --

        Wooldridge is a real piece of work, ain't he?

        Bob