Re: [charlesives] Ives 3rd question

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2003
      Frankie,

      The Orpheus disc is not out of print in the UK. Try either of the following
      retailers:

      www.mdt.co.uk

      www.crotchet.co.uk

      Shipping to the USA is very reasonable (about $1 per disc from MDT).

      Gotta say that the 3rd and the "Unanswered Question" on that disc are
      outstanding, IMHO. (The 3rd is my very favorite of all.) But the rest of
      the wks on the disc are not on the same level.

      Best,
      Scott

      >From: Frankie Camiola <chalkpie@...>
      >To: charlesives@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [charlesives] Ives 3rd question
      >Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 17:02:14 -0400
      >
      >Scott (or anybody) - Do you know how I can get a hold of the DG Orpheus CD
      >with Ives 3rd on it? I know it is OOP, so it is probably virtually
      >impossible to find anywhere. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
      >
      >Frankie

      Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!
      http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon
    • Christian Tucker
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2003
        |Scott (or anybody) - Do you know how I can get a hold of the DG
        |Orpheus CD with Ives 3rd on it? I know it is OOP, so it is
        |probably virtually impossible to find anywhere.

        Amazon has it listed with a three to four week wait. Also, one of the "new and used" click throughs has it with a 2 - 3 day delay from the Netherlands.

        Search on B000027DE8 which is the ASIN number.

        Christian Tucker
        New York