Ives 3rd question

  • Frankie Camiola
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2003
      Scott (or anybody) - Do you know how I can get a hold of the DG Orpheus CD with Ives 3rd on it? I know it is OOP, so it is probably virtually impossible to find anywhere. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

      Frankie

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2003
        Frankie,

        The Orpheus disc is not out of print in the UK. Try either of the following
        retailers:

        www.mdt.co.uk

        www.crotchet.co.uk

        Shipping to the USA is very reasonable (about $1 per disc from MDT).

        Gotta say that the 3rd and the "Unanswered Question" on that disc are
        outstanding, IMHO. (The 3rd is my very favorite of all.) But the rest of
        the wks on the disc are not on the same level.

        Best,
        Scott

        >From: Frankie Camiola <chalkpie@...>
        >To: charlesives@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [charlesives] Ives 3rd question
        >Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 17:02:14 -0400
        >
        >Scott (or anybody) - Do you know how I can get a hold of the DG Orpheus CD
        >with Ives 3rd on it? I know it is OOP, so it is probably virtually
        >impossible to find anywhere. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
        >
        >Frankie

        Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!
        http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon
      • Christian Tucker
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2003
          |Scott (or anybody) - Do you know how I can get a hold of the DG
          |Orpheus CD with Ives 3rd on it? I know it is OOP, so it is
          |probably virtually impossible to find anywhere.

          Amazon has it listed with a three to four week wait. Also, one of the "new and used" click throughs has it with a 2 - 3 day delay from the Netherlands.

          Search on B000027DE8 which is the ASIN number.

          Christian Tucker
          New York