CEI Site Updates

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Listers,

      I've made a few updates to my CEI site. If you're interested, take
      a look.

      http://www.musicweb.uk.net/Ives/12_Whats_New.htm

      I hope everyone's having a pleasant holiday weekend.

      Best,
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2003
        I've just finished a series of updates to my CEI site. There's quite a bit
        of new info--including lots of new reviews of recordings.

        If you'd like to take a look at the newest content, go to:

        http://www.musicweb.uk.net/Ives/12_Whats_New.htm

        Take care.

        Send a QuickGreet with MSN Messenger
        http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_games