Jim Sinclair's O.N.E. Concert - 1 May (tomorrow!!!)

  • Bob Zeidler
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      Is anyone attending Jim Sinclair's O.N.E. concert at the Battell
      Chapel at Yale tomorrow evening?

      Details here:

      http://www.orchestranewengland.org/

      I'll be there, if anyone else is going and wants to meet.

      My apologies for the late notice. I'll try to make up for it by
      writing a decent review of it to be posted here.

      Bob Zeidler
    • Bob Zeidler
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2004
        I had written:

        > Is anyone attending Jim Sinclair's O.N.E. concert at the Battell
        > Chapel at Yale tomorrow evening?
        >
        > Details here:
        >
        > http://www.orchestranewengland.org/
        >
        > I'll be there, if anyone else is going and wants to meet.
        >
        > My apologies for the late notice. I'll try to make up for it by
        > writing a decent review of it to be posted here.
        >
        > Bob Zeidler

        If you use this link:

        http://snipurl.com/65iw

        you'll see the comments I left (in 2 or 3 successive posts)
        regarding the concert. I left them at the NY Times Classical
        Music Forum. Anyone registered with the Times can read it.
        Anyone *not* registered with the Times can do so. It's quick,
        easy and free.

        Or, I can copy and paste those messages here for those who
        can't access the Times. Just let me know.