RE: [charlesives] Gregg Smith?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2004
      Annie,

      I've got it. I'd be glad to make you a cassette tape of it. Contact me
      privately if that works for you.

      I'm also hoping to make a compilation of all of Smith's Ives recordings and
      transfer them to CD. But that will be a while. A few months maybe. I'm in
      the process of moving--and buying a better turntable.

      I'll let everyone on the list know when I've got something.

      Scott Mortensen

      >From: anniewrite@...
      >To: charlesives@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [charlesives] Gregg Smith?
      >Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:50:39 EST
      >
      >Does anyone have the Gregg Smith Singers recording, "New Music Of Charles
      >Ives"? It's out-of-print; Gregg himself emailed me & told me Sony needs to
      >get
      >off its duff & reissue it, but till Sony does, does anyone have access to
      >it?
      >Thanks....Annie

      Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
      Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/