Re: [charlesives] heads up!

  • roberto ramadori
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
      Dear Tony,

      how are you? I'm roberto.
      I hope you remember my Concord performing in Cd ...

      thank you very much for writing this special Ives' advice in Wigmore Hall!!!!

      next year is 140° of Ives' birth and I hope to perform in Stresa (I) and in Bern (CH) my "Concord-Sonata" and Studies nn.5-9

      now I'm working a litttle for my performances...but I'm not still sure...I will advice you about them...

      I wish you a good new year!
      best wishes
      roberto