heads up!

  • Tony Cole
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
      for the Wigmore Hall, London - the following two recitals are on in June:-

      7th June - Carolyn Widmann, violin - in the 4th Sonata

      AND!

      27th June - Marc-Andre Hamelin performing the "Concord"

      Most annoyingly, I shall be cruising in the south of France last week of June............... Tony

    • roberto ramadori
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
        Dear Tony,

        how are you? I'm roberto.
        I hope you remember my Concord performing in Cd ...

        thank you very much for writing this special Ives' advice in Wigmore Hall!!!!

        next year is 140° of Ives' birth and I hope to perform in Stresa (I) and in Bern (CH) my "Concord-Sonata" and Studies nn.5-9

        now I'm working a litttle for my performances...but I'm not still sure...I will advice you about them...

        I wish you a good new year!
        best wishes
        roberto