Re: [charlesives] Anyone still out there???

  • Daniel Plante
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2012
      I was just going though my old Yahoo e-mail account and found your e-mail.  I'm still around there and still interested in Ives.

      By the way, the new edition of Ives' Fourth Symphony is about to come out with information on Amazon.

      Dan Plante

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 3, 2012
        will participate in the firkusny celebration at the janaczek academy.
        best wishes,
        nina