new Sinclair Holidays!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2009
      OH baby - this is the one I've been waiting for, well, it seems forever......!

      Relase date is Oct. 27 according to Amazon.

      The three remaining Holiday movements on this one seem to be edited by Sinclair, Shirley, and Elkus. Are these newly edited Ives Society editions?

      I'm preordering this sucker for sure. I've been hitting Hamelin's Concord (II) the past few ngihts as well. Glorious.

      Frank
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2009
        ps - here is a link to the Naxos site:

        http://www.naxos.com/catalogue/item.asp?item_code=8.559370