Ives at the Barbican (London) 2009

  • Tony Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      TWO dates and reasons for joining me at London's Barbican Concert Hall next year.......

      1st April (no, not April Fool) - Hilary Hahn (with Valentina Lisitsa) will perform 3 of the violin sonatas (1, 2 & 4)

      30th June - MTT will conduct LSO in From the Steeples and the Mountains as well The (inevitable) UQ

      details at: www.barbican.org.uk

      See you at the bar before the concerts! Tony