Interview of Mordecai Bauman in streaming

  • Patrick Petit
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2008
      Hello

      On Internet Archives i have found an very interresting document . An
      interview of the Tenor Mordecai Bauman talking about Charles Ives with
      the famous six songs performed by M. Bauman diffused in the same program
      Interview conducted by Charles Amirkhanian on KPFA's Morning Concert,
      September 15, 1980. This audio archive is in streaming format and the
      sound quality of the songs is good. Maybe it's the source of the CD
      "Star of David" pointed by Tony ?

      <http://www.archive.org/details/MordecaiBaumanInterview>

      Patrick
    • Tony Cole

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 2008
          I am very curious to read your review Tony. IMO i rank the Muraro's
          performance among the spontaneous lectures of the Concord, like Jay
          Gottlieb, Phillip Mead and steven Mayer. I like this style of playing,
          almost improvised.

          Patrick