Re: New recording of Concord Sonata

  • Patrick Petit
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 16, 2008
      --- In charlesives@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Cole" <tony@...> wrote:

      > Bon jour, Patrick - Do you have the details of Universal's Muraro
      CD? - I can get a bit of info on it but not yet enough to be certain
      of being able to order it.........Thanks, Tony.

      Bonjour Tony

      This recording will be available the 11-17 but i found it two days ago.
      In addition to the link given by Kirk i give you this link from french
      amazon (the only Amazon where it is available today)
      <http://www.amazon.fr/Regards-Sur-Le-Xx%C3%A8me-Si%C3%A8cle/dp/B001D94L0W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1226879803&sr=8-2>,
      I precise this is a live recording taken in july 2004 at "lives in
      Tremblay" in tribute to the memory of the pianist Claude Hellfer. To
      my knowledge there are very few recordings live of the Concord. Except
      Muraro i know only the recording of Timothy Andres.