Randall Thompson chamber music

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2008
      I'm a real fan of Ives's music, and I love to trade CD's, tapes,
      etc. of legendary conductors as well as pianists of the past, but
      there's one thing I'd like to mention, which doesn't pertain to
      Ives but rather to American chamber music...
      I'd like to sell a CD I got by mistake (I've ended up with two
      copies -- it's a long story).
      This comprises the String Quartet of Howard Hanson, and BOTH String
      Quartets of Randall Thompson, all of which are truly wonderful. The
      CD is in "Like New" condition, with 72 minutes of music.. The label
      is Citadel (20 bit digital transfer), recorded in 1989.

      If someone can help me out I'd really be grateful.
      I'd like to sell it for around $9 including shipping, obo (I paid
      $13.48, on Amazon).

      I also like to trade classical music of all types/periods, on CD,
      cassette, LP... and I have a "Want List" as an MS WORD
      attachment, that I can e-mail(!)

      Please contact me at forlino@...