Heads Up for Col Legno

  • tony cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2008
      Yes, Col Legno, which has already given us 2 excellent CDs of Charley's music, is to release the Emerson Concerto coupled with the Concord - pianist in both is the renowned Stefan Litwin (renowned, that is, for 20th century piano interpretations - inc. H. Cowell and F. Rzewski) - orchestra of course is the Saarbrucken with Michael Stern conducting. I have emailed the company as to release date, and will let you all know if/when I hear anything further. Tony