Re: [charlesives] The Unanswered Question

  • Anne Ozorio
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2008
      On 18 Jun 2008 at 21:30, anthony cole wrote:
      > Thanks for this, Anne - I shall be at the same programme in Cambridge
      > tomorrow evening.....................Tony

      > Haydn : Symphony no 22 "The Philosopher"
      > Schoenberg : Three Pieces for Chamber Orchestra
      > Kurtág : Doodles for András Mihály´s Birthday, Ligatura - message to
      > Frances-Marie (also known as The Unanswered Question)
      > Webern : Fünf Sätze, (Five Movements for String Quartet)
      > Ives : The Unanswered Question
      > Mozart : Piano Concerto No 26 "The Coronation"

      Just heard that the concert at Aldeburgh is being broadcast on BBC
      radio 3 on 30th June at 7pm England time. It can be heard online,
      too, possibly also on demand for a week afterwards. Go onto the BBC
      webiste for details of all the concerts being broadcast. It's
      international, for all to enjoy. This is a really interesting
      festival, but no one outside England or Germany seems to know it.

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/classical/festivals/festivalaldeburgh.shtm

      Catch the BCMG concert on 28th June, as it was very good too. And the
      Kurtag's playing together, which is on Thursday, when Tony wiol be at
      The Unanswered Question.

      Anne
      anne.ozorio@...