Re: Kirkpatrick 1948 Concord

  • Daniel Pérez
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 20, 2007
      Sorry, apologies to all ivesians, I wrote too fast. After checking, I
      don't have the Kirkpatrick second version nor Adrienne Albert's
      collection of songs here with me. I'll send it next summer; meanwhile,
      are "available", in good sound, Kontarsky: Concord, Lee : 1st, and
      soon, Lear and Stewart's collection of songs.
      Much more in 6 months time, patience!

      Daniel Pérez