Re: Julliard article

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
      Frankie,

      Thanks for the heads-up on the article. Interesting reading. I wish
      I could go to some of the concerts, but I'm not going to be able to
      make it. (Hopefully, I will still be able to attend a couple of the
      NYPO concerts in May.)

      Happy new year to all on the list!

      Scott

      --- In charlesives@yahoogroups.com, Frankie Camiola <chalkpie@o...>
      wrote:
      > http://www.juilliard.edu/update/journal/j_articles123.html
      >
      > This is an article regarding the upcoming Ives Festival at Julliard
      (some of which I will be attending!!!!) and about the man himself.
      Definitely worth checking out.