Re: [charlesives] Michael Stern is Fantastic !!!

  • anthony cole
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2007
      Oui, Patrick, vous avez raison! I agree that this disc is very good indeed,
      and for all the points that you mention................Another diary
      mention: BBC Proms 2007 - Prom 5 17th July: David Robertson conducts BBC SO
      in the 4th Symphony; and Prom 64 1st September: MTT conducts SFSO in 3rd....
      .......both available on BBC website and possibly one or both on BBC TV.....
      ..Tony