TUQ at (the new) RFH

  • tony cole
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Yes, folks, Charley's most performed piece will feature in the gala re-opening concert of the Royal Festival Hall (June 11th) - The Unanswered Question features along with an eclectic mix ranging from Anderson (Julian that is) through Birtwistle and Ligeti to Handel, Beethoven & Strav.. We have just managed to secure two of the last available tickets............Well, though they're expensive seats, it IS the night before my birthday and we're up in Lunnun-town anyway (Pollini at the Barbican on the birthday itself....) Tony