Single Black Girls are looking for love!

  • shawnayyyy2008
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
      Many Beautiful Black Girls are still single. Talk to them now?

      http://www.everythingebony.com/blackdating
    • scottyzpt@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
        In a message dated 4/3/2007 5:42:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,
        shawnayyyy2008@... writes:

        Many Beautiful Black Girls are still single. Talk to them now?

        _http://www.everythihttp://www.ehttp://www._
        (http://www.everythingebony.com/blackdating)

        _____
        This is hardly the sort of spam I ever expected to see on THIS list.
        Scotty

      • Kirk McElhearn
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
          On Apr 3, 2007, at 3:17 PM, scottyzpt@... wrote:

          > This is hardly the sort of spam I ever expected to see on THIS list.

          Which is why moderators should always have moderation turned on for
          new members...

          Kirk
          Author of: Take Control of Customizing Microsoft Office
          http://www.mcelhearn.com/tcoo.html
          - - - - - -
        • Michael Shaffer
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
            David Gray Porter, at it again!

            At 09:22 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

            >On Apr 3, 2007, at 3:17 PM,
            ><mailto:scottyzpt%40aol.com>scottyzpt@... wrote:
            >
            > > This is hardly the sort of spam I ever expected to see on THIS list.
            >
            >Which is why moderators should always have moderation turned on for
            >new members...
            >
            >Kirk
            >Author of: Take Control of Customizing Microsoft Office
            ><http://www.mcelhearn.com/tcoo.html>http://www.mcelhearn.com/tcoo.html
            >- - - - - -
            >Read my blog: Kirkville -- <http://www.mcelhearn.com>http://www.mcelhearn.com
            >Musings, Opinion and Miscellanea, on Macs, iPods and more

            >Checked by AVG Free Edition.
            >4/1/2007 8:49 PM

          • Michael Shaffer
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
              On Johnny Reinhard's AFMM web site there is a video performance of
              the Unanswered Question with an English Horn solo -- check it out:

              http://www.afmm.org

              regards:

              ms