New recording of Psalm 90

  • Patrick Petit
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
      Hello

      In naxos i have found a new recording of choral music of U.S. with
      Persichetti, Corigliano, Foss, Copland and Ives.
      <http://www.naxos.com/catalogue/item.asp?item_code=8.559299>
      and a new version of this masterwork,the Psalm 90 by the University of
      Texas chamber Singers directed by James Morrow.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
        Subject: [charlesives] New recording of Psalm 90

        > Hello
        >
        > In naxos i have found a new recording of choral music of U.S. with
        > Persichetti, Corigliano, Foss, Copland and Ives.
        > <http://www.naxos.com/catalogue/item.asp?item_code=8.559299>
        > and a new version of this masterwork,the Psalm 90 by the University of
        > Texas chamber Singers directed by James Morrow.
        >
        > Patrick

        Thanks for the heads-up, Patrick. I had no idea that this recording was even
        happening. This will be ordered in short order.

      • scottyzpt@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007

          <_http://www.naxos.http://www.naxhttp://wwhttp://wwwhttp://w_
          (http://www.naxos.com/catalogue/item.asp?item_code=8.559299) >
          and a new version of this masterwork,the Psalm 90 by the University of
          Texas chamber Singers directed by James Morrow.

          _____
          Thank you for that site.......I have purchased a number of Naxos CDs, but
          never knew of this site.
          Scotty