Microtonal Bach Christmas Broadcast

  • Afmmjr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2006
      Who knows, there may be slips about Ives?

      On Christmas Day, Monday, from 10 AM to 2 PM (NYC time), please tune in to my annual broadcast of presenting the tuning angle to Bach's music.

      Just click on the URL below at the appointed time. I will have the chance to give real examples with immediate analysis and discussion. The phones are open for callers to bring things up.

      all best, Johnny Reinhard

      http://www.columbia.edu/cu/wkcr/