Re: Classics Today

  • Georgie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2006
      Thanks for the link, Johnny --- a well-deserved rave review for the
      recording into which you put so much thoughtful work!

      Georgie Matusek

      --- In charlesives@yahoogroups.com, Afmmjr@... wrote:

      ... I started thinking about the old issue (for me) of allowing
      instruments to be distinct (my preference when possible), or
      accepting that at a certain point decreased muddling might be
      meddling. ...

      > Then thought to check for a review of the Universe Symphony and
      found a wonderfully thoughtful one in the search: