Ensemble Modern / "A Portrait of Charles Ives"

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2006
      Anybody know where I can pick up a copy of this disc? It's OOP and basically impossible to find. I've been hitting the chamber Ives recently (like Sinclair's Orch Music of CEI on Koch) and I would love to hear this one. Thanks for the help.

      Frankie
    • tony cole
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2006
        Seems to be available from amazon (& amazon.co.uk) at present, Frank - tho' pricey ++ - but If you think it's morally OK, I'd be happy to send you a CD copy of my own one gratis..............Tony