Re: [charlesives] Hi!

  • Afmmjr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
      Bon jour, Vincent!

      It may be that many on this list are on vacation, but it is more likely that they are aware that I am on this list and have decided to defer.

      I have read your reviews of the Universe Symphony and have enjoyed them. The piece is not as accessible as Symphony #4, certainly. Whereas #4 is drenched in humanity, the Universe is distant in its abstraction..."not music as such."

      If you have any questions on the realization, please feel free to ask. As for the fact it is on CD Baby but is not distributed, it is due to the fact that distribution does not reward manufacturers any longer, and so the decision was made by Mike Thorne to go proprietary. The CD distribution system is changing.

      all best, Johnny Reinhard