RE: [charlesives] Concord Sonata by Jay Gottlieb

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2005
      Patrick,

      Is this recording readily available in France? It doesn't seem to be here
      in the USA or in the UK (based on a quick search of a few online retailers).

      >From: "patrpetit" <patrpetit@...>
      >To: charlesives@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [charlesives] Concord Sonata by Jay Gottlieb
      >Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:10:16 -0000
      >
      >Someone knows the recording of Concord Sonata by American pianist Jay
      >Gottlieb (Pianovox PIA 503-02)?
      >To my opinion it's a great interpretation ,freely played.The pianist
      >has performed it many times in concert before to record it.I dont know
      >if this CD was available in U.S, but if anybody has listen it,i will
      >be very curious to know his thoughts about it.
      >Patrick

    • patrpetit
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2005
        Hello Scott
        Yes you can find two results about this recording in a french site (
        the first issue,and the second edition with others piano works) on
        http://www.priceminister.com in searching Ives + Gottlieb on category
        musique.
        Patrick

        --- In charlesives@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Mortensen"