No activity in last 7 days
When Chantz was five years old, he saw the 1990 Spike Lee movie, Mo' Better Blues, staring Denzel Washington as Bleek Gilliam. As a child, Bleek's parents forced him to learn to play the trumpet. He grows to be a great jazz musician. Over the next two years Chantz asked his mom for a trumpet like the one Bleek Gilliam had in the movie. At age seven, his mother finally got him a second hand instrument. Chantz and a trumpet have been inseparable ever since. Today, Chantz is 15 years old, performing regularly in London, England.
- May 18, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.