Fwd: Re: Welcome to the changeXchange group

  • cedric gan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      dear andre,

      oops, ha ha ha. posted to the wrong address (blush
      blush). must be really tired too :)

      regards,
      cedric

      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2005
        Thanks Cedric,

        It will still take a few more days to get everybody signed up... I can
        only add ten a day. So there are only a few of us so far. By Saturday we
        should have it all up and running with all members added.

        Cheers,

        Andre.

        _________________________________
        Andre Grant
        The Sustainable Living Project
        Home of the Sustainable Living Challenge
        www.sustainableliving.com.au/competition
        an education outreach unit of the
        Faculty of the Built Environment
        The University of New South Wales
        Sydney UNSW 2052 NSW Australia
        Telephone: [+61] 02 9385 4979
        Facsimile: [+61] 02 9385 4507

> [...]

        > > formed at a regional workshop facilitated by Alan AtKisson and Thai
        > > NGO Magic Eyes in Bangkok - 05/05.
        > >

        > > Important information about the changeXchange
        > group

        > > * To learn more about the changeXchange group, please visit:
        > >
        > > * To view and modify all of your groups, visit:
        > >
        > > Regards,
        > >
        > > Moderator, changeXchange
        > >
        > > Report abuse:

        > > Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy, it is a violation of our
        > > service rules for moderators to add subscribers to
        > > group against
        > > their wishes. If you feel this has happened,
        > please
        > > notify us:

        http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/abuse/index.html

        > > You may also change your email preferences to prevent group owners
        > > from adding you to their groups. To do so, please go

        VNFMFgZlssHq4d6HeHX90HUH4QGlNxL5I7cLXOQw