116RE: Let's Make a FREE Permaculture Design Course

  • Regenerative Leadership Institute
    Jan 14, 2013
      Hello friends,

      The Regenerative Leadership Institute is thrilled to make an
      absolutely unprecedented ground-breaking announcement. We are
      making the FULL 72+ hour permaculture design course available
      online completely FREE. You're welcome.

      You read that right. The whole course is going online FREE, but
      only if you help make it happen by supporting the crowdfunding
      campaign for the cost of filming, editing, developing and promoting
      the program.

      More information, including an AWESOME short video explaining
      permaculture in just a couple minutes
      is available @ http://www.indiegogo.com/online-permaculture

      Let's change the world. This work needs to get out to the
      mainstream, and we're breaking all the traditional rules and
      cutting through the nonsense to make the complete $2000+ course
      available online totally free. LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

      Read more, support, and share this e-mail with your friends.
      Details @ http://www.indiegogo.com/online-permaculture

      Be sure to check out the awesome video we created telling the
      permaculture story in just a couple short minutes!

      --
      Regenerative Leadership Institute
      The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design School