113Permaculture + Leadership - Bring a friend FREE!

  • Regenerative Leadership Institute
    Dec 15, 2012
      Hello friends,

      We're thrilled to announce an incredible promotion -- sign up for
      any permaculture course before January 1st and bring a friend
      FREE - or sign up by yourself and take a significant discount!
      More details at http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com

      Join an unforgettable program in leadership, permaculture and
      sustainable design in California with the world's most renowned
      instructors and change your life, your community and your
      planet. Not only do Common Circle Education courses offer the
      most complete curriculum of any similar course, but the people
      who come to the programs make this the most powerful leadership
      training offered anywhere.

      With powerful instructors and a deeply rich curriculum grounded
      in social/urban/suburuban permaculture and regenerative
      leadership, this is the most powerful and complete permaculture
      training available. As the nation's leadership, sustainable
      living and permaculture school, Common Circle Education changes
      people's lives. Join us to build the life you've always wanted
      and the world where all beings thrive.

      What: Regenerative Leadership & Urban Permaculture Design

      Where: February 16-24th - San Francisco Bay Area, CA
      April 20-28th - San Francisco Bay Area, CA

      -- We accept most financial aid, grants and Americorps awards
      -- and you can get college credit for our programs. We also
      -- offer highly flexible payment plans. Sign up early and
      -- bring a friend FREE (contact us for details)!
      -- Get more details @ http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com/pdc

      "Permaculture Design course was a genuine heart and mind opening
      experience. If you are interested in finding how you can be part
      of the life giving earth healing solution in today's global
      ecological and social crisis this course gives you an in depth
      and extensive overview of what it takes to make it happen. "
      - Jessica M, Course Graduate

      During the workshop, we will talk about:

      * Smart nature-inspired design principles
      * Rainwater catchment and storage
      * Greywater - smart water re-use with plant filters
      * Food forests & garden design for food abundance
      * Eco-psychology and Regenerative Leadership
      * Intentional community design and dynamics
      * Bio-remediation and toxic waste cleanup
      * Natural building design - cob, strawbale and more
      * Soil biology and regeneration
      * Sustainable transportation and fuels
      * Green business and sustainable economics
      * Natural patterns and principles
      * Everything you ever wanted to know about plants and soil!

      "My experience in the course was invaluable. I find myself with a
      new permaculture lens that I can put on at will, and see the world
      around me in a way that I feel leads to making more conscious
      decisions and living better in harmony with the earth."
      - Deborah F., Course Graduate

      This course will combine critical design skills with leadership,
      nature connection, and most importantly an urban focus, building
      and exceeding upon the internationally-recognized Permaculture
      Design Certification curriculum. Our programs offer by far the
      most complete curriculum of any similar course -- with a huge
      focus on leadership, personal growth and community design as well
      as green business.

      You'll learn how to create sustainable, thriving human systems,
      from green houses and organic gardens, to local micro-economies
      and communities, using sustainable design principles that are
      applicable to every human system, from businesses, communities,
      and cities to personal relationships.

      "The experiences I have had and people I have met
      has been life changing. On these trips, a community is
      created and everyone's individuality is honored,
      welcomed and celebrated as you work together each day to
      prepare meals, confront issues large and small and discover
      how each and every one of us can be the change that we wish
      to see in the world." - Marlee F, Course Graduate

      Because of our unique focus on Urban and Suburban solutions,
      our courses are radically different from most other programs,
      teaching permaculture as a design science rooted in nature.
      With most of the world's population in cities, we must
      meet people where they live with real sustainable solutions.

      -- Get more details @ http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com/pdc

      Starting by learning the lessons from nature with some of the
      world's most renowned organic farming experts, we will then look
      at how to apply what we learned from the soil and the water to
      building sustainable, lasting institutions.

      The Regenerative Leadership Institute is the nation's ecological
      design and sustainable living school; our instructors are key
      leaders in sustainable living and permaculture design.

      We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible, life-
      changing experiential course!

      Regenerative Leadership Institute
      The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design School
      A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau
      1-800-376-3775 // www.permaculturedesigntraining.com
      14525 SW Millikan Way, Suite 17760, Beaverton, OR 97005
      Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/regenerativeleader