Chicago Sun-Times confirms my obit of Mackal.

  • Loren Coleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2013
      Chicago Sun-Times confirms my obituary of Roy Mackal.

      Of monsters and mysteries; U. of C. professor Roy Mackal chased the unknown

      +++

      I posted the following on December 15, 2013.

      Loch Ness Monster & Mokele-Mbembe Researcher, Cryptozoologist Roy P. Mackal Has Died

    • katyehuling21
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2013

        such a shame he has passed, appreciated his research and writings.Robert Rines, a man I also looked up to and now Roy..big loss in the Cryptozoology world :( Rest in Peace