2388Lake Observations

  • katyehuling21
    Jul 18, 2014

      Here are our observations on the Lake this summer to date. Will keep everyone updated and video will be posted of our next expedition which we will be out on our boat with an array of cutting edge equipment :) stay tuned :D

      July 27th  8:02 pm

      Conditions: Calm, Overcast

      Observed an object that looked like a telephone pole quickly pop out of the water and submerge not far from shore, about 3 feet in height.

      July 28th 1:25 pm
      Conditions: Sunny, Calm

      Dennis Hall and myself were stationed at Button Bay, saw a creature dark in color, shiny around 15 feet in length rise to the surface, make an abrupt turn and quickly submerge.

      Report by: Dennis Hall

      July 18th

      8:00 pm

      No activity, lake calm and bright red sunset.

      Check out the website which has been updated (homepage, about us) newly released videos from Champ Quest will be uploaded tomorrow, the rest of the site is still under construction and should be finished by the end of the week

      Cheers!

      Katy Elizabeth & Dennis Hall

      http://www.officialchampsearch.webs.com