Comsat Angels in iTunes Store

  • Lormit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2007
      Hi everybody! Many of you probably know this, but for those who don't,
      the Comsat Angels have 3 albums in the iTunes Store for the first time
      ever:

      1. My Minds Eye – First released in 1992, this is considered by many to
      be their finest album — each track is a gem!

      2. The Glamour – Their final album, released in 1995. A harder edge and
      a hint of grunge here and there.

      3. To Before – A collection of demos plus a few studio tracks. Songs
      like Something's Got To Give and Venus Hunter are standouts, as well as
      Transport Of Delight, Lost Continent, Carried Away, Ice Sculpture,
      She's Invisible and Born Again.

      Visit the store, buy the music, spread the word!

      Laura
      across the web, free AOL Mail and more.
      =0